Step By Step, Inc. was awarded a continued 3 year accreditation in June of 2009 by CARF. CARF is an internationally recognized accreditation agency who assists organizations improve the quality and value of their services through the implementation of standards promoting “state of the art” organizational and program practices.
Step By Step, Inc. has received accreditation in the following areas:
- Community Services: Family Services
- Community Services: Host Family Services
- Community Services: Supported Living
- Employment Services: Job Supports
- Employment Services: Job-Site Training
- Employment Services: Employment Planning Services
- Case Management / Services Coordination: Psychosocial Rehabilitation
- Outpatient Treatment: Alcohol and Other Drugs / Addictions
- Supported Living: Psychosocial Rehabilitation
- Behavioral Consultation: Children and Adolescents
For more information on Step By Step, Inc.'s accreditation, please contact the Quality & Compliance Department at the Kidder St, Wilkes-Barre, Pa. location.