Are you looking for a part-time job where you can make a difference in others’ lives while engaging in activities you enjoy? Well, look no further!
We are in search of energetic, patient, and compassionate people to work in a cohesive team to provide supports to adults with Developmental Disabilities. The DSP supports those in our care to reach their highest potential by providing them with assistance to achieve their goals and their daily activities.
There are many rewards of working as a DSP but our employees say seeing the personal growth and joy of the people they support makes them feel good about themselves.
What we can offer you:
- Starting salary of $16.00 per/hour
- $2000 sign-on bonus and employee referral bonus
- Weekly pay
- Work/life balance
- Paid trainings / free trainings
- Participate in activities while working with the people you support
- Generous vacation & sick leave & 11 paid holidays
- Premium holiday pay
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Short-term and accident insurance
- Life and long-term disability insurance
- Retirement plan (401k)
- Flexible spending account (dependent care, medical expenses, and parking/transit)
- Verizon, AT&T, and gym membership discounts
About us: Step by Step, Inc is a non-profit organization that provides supports to over 2000 individuals with intellectual disabilities, autism, mental illness, and substance abuse. Our community-based programs provide a setting where individuals we serve can be independent.
The essential function of the position includes the following:
- Ensures the provision and implementation of specialized services.
- Ensures that the residential unit is maintained and operated in a safe, secure, and lawful manner.
- Supervises the daily activity and needs of the program participants.
- Supervises the provision of upkeep, maintenance, and supplies required for the physical facility, preparation, and recording of menus, expenses, daily communications, activities, medication, and daily program participant records.
Location of available shifts: We are hiring in Lehigh and Northampton Counties.
Our homes are located in Bethlehem, Allentown, Northampton, Bath and Nazareth
Available shifts: Various hours available. Including but not limited to evenings, overnights, weekends, and holidays. Every other weekend is required.
All Team Members must:
- be 18 years of age or older
- have a current driver’s license with no suspensions or points within the past three years
- possess a high school diploma or GED
- have no prohibitive criminal offenses
- be available to work on weekends and holidays
Step By Step is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. At Step By Step, we are committed to and value an inclusive and diverse workforce and we believe that diversity and inclusion among our workforce is critical to our success. Equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and staff without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, parental status and any other characteristics or protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based upon qualifications, merit, and business necessity.