Are you in search of a challenging career where your work can influence people with disabilities and other professional’s lives?
We are looking for caring and diligent people with a passion for serving individuals with physical and mental disabilities in a community living arrangement setting. The home is located in Coatesville, PA.
What we can offer you:
- $2000 sign-on bonus
- Employee referral bonus
- Weekly pay
- Work/life balance
- Paid trainings / free trainings
- Participate in activities while working with the people you support
- Generous vacation & sick leave
- Premium holiday pay
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Short-term and accident insurance
- Life and long-term disability insurance at no cost
- Retirement plan (401k)
- Flexible spending account (dependent care, medical expenses, parking/transit)
- Over-time pay
- Verizon, AT&T, and gym membership discounts
About us: Step by Step, Inc is a non-profit organization that provides supports to over 2000 individuals with intellectual disabilities, autism, mental illness, and substance abuse. Our community-based programs provide a setting where individuals we serve can be independent.
The essential function of the position includes the following:
- Ensures the provision and implementation of specialized services.
- Ensures that the residential unit is maintained and operated in a safe, secure, and lawful manner.
- Supervises the daily activity and needs of the program participants.
- Supervises the provision of upkeep, maintenance, and supplies required for the physical facility, preparation, and recording of menus, expenses, daily communications, activities, medication, and daily program participant records.
- Full- time status.
- Available shifts are 3pm -11pm. All applicants must be available to work varied shifts, weekends, and holidays.
All Team members must:
- be at least 18 years of age
- have a high school diploma or GED
- At least one year of experience working with individuals with Intellectual disabilities
- have no prohibited criminal offenses
- possess a valid driver’s license with no suspension or points within the past 3 years
Step By Step is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. At Step By Step, we are committed to and value an inclusive and diverse workforce and we believe that diversity and inclusion among our workforce is critical to our success. Equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and staff without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, parental status and any other characteristics or protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based upon qualifications, merit, and business necessity.