Community Residential Rehabilitation
Community Residential Rehabilitation provides transitional housing and support for adults ages 18+ with mental health disorders.
In engaging, home-like residences, individuals develop the skills, habits, and confidence necessary to continue on their personal journeys of recovery and growth and ultimately transition to the living arrangement of their choice.
Individuals work closely with Step By Step’s professional staff to identify short- and long-term skills necessary to daily success and big-picture goals. A plan is created to gain (and sometimes regain) these skills, which can include but are not limited to:
- Living essentials (budgeting, hygiene, time management)
- Medical management (medication and appointment-keeping)
- Job finding and preparation
- Transportation planning (drivers license education and procurement, public transportation navigation)
- Wellness and dietary health (meal planning, shopping, cooking, nutrition)
- Community involvement
Plans are created and pursued based on an individual’s unique situation and preferences.
Community Residential Rehabilitation is fully integrated in the community with an emphasis on active involvement and interaction. Services are not time-limited and depend on the need of the individual. Housing styles vary from apartments to larger group living environments. Trained staff provides psychiatric rehabilitation services and support 24 hours a day.
For More Information Contact:
- Lehigh Valley Regional Office (610) 867-0688
- Northeast Regional Office (570) 829-3477